1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Facebook including the rules located at https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
2. The Promoter of this prize draw is Forest Feast, trading under Kestrel Foods Limited (the “Promoter”).
3. The Prize consists of 2 x Craft Gin Club Boxes. One will be sent to the winner with the other going to the person tagged in the entry.
4.To enter this prize draw, entrants must like the Forest Feast page, comment and tag a friend.
5. This competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland only, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliated companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
6. Multiple entries are allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion however internet access is required.
8. Prize draw entry times are specified in the competition post.
9. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
11. The winners will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period by using a process that produces random results. Any submissions must not be obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including, without limitation, copyright) or otherwise in breach of or violates any applicable law or regulation or code.
12. Each winner will be notified within five working days of the draw via Facebook or Instagram direct message to the account from which the entry was made and will be asked to provide their full name and address. If a winner fails to respond within five working days of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
13. The prize will be sent to the address supplied within 28 days of notification.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to use and feature the names of the prize draw winners for publicity purposes and winners agree that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
15. A All copyright in the entries is the property of the Promoter. In consideration of entering the competition, you assign ownership of the copyright in the entry submission to the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries for such purposes and no additional payment will be made for using entries in this way.
16. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Instagram, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
18. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw. Entrants must only submit materials which are owned by the entrant and which do not infringe any intellectual property rights of any other person or party.
20. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with UK and Irish law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK and Ireland.